- Hits: 16873
Web Portfolio: www.nkoyock.net
Facebook & Twitter (alainnkoyock)
Accomplished leader, manager, and technical change agent with a flawless record of raising funds, innovating, building and leading strong teams, designing and managing projects, and implementing complex information and Knowledge Management systems:
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)
- United Nations International Computing Centre (UNICC)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
- Technical Cooperation Projects for Private and Public Institutions in Africa and beyond.
Proficient scholar, lecturer, and speaker with various achievements through books, publications, and presentations with:
- Recognized Publishers, Editors, Columnist, Radios, and TVs
- International Conferences and Networks
- International Business Magazines and Academic Journals
Networking, Advisory services and strategic partnerships: African Development Bank; Africa Union (Addis Ababa); African regional institutions (CEMAC, ECCAS, ISTA, IDEP); UNCITRAL; the World Bank; U.S. Embassy (Nigeria) and U.S. State Department; European Commission (Nigeria); the Nigerian Presidency, National Assembly, and the Judiciary; Ministry of Social Affairs (Rep. of Congo); Ministry of Transports (Burkina Faso), and Law enforcement/anti-corruption agencies around the world including the Golf Centre for Criminal Intelligence (Doha, Qatar), the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and the Nigerian Judiciary, the Mexican Financial Intelligence Unit (Mexico City, Mexico), etc..
Awards & Commendations:
- Commendation from the President of the Republic of Cameroon for outstanding research (August 09, 2004)
- Staff of the Year 2008, UNODC’s Information Technology Service (153 IT staff worldwide)
- Featured in the Phoenix Focus Magazine, July 2011.
Review Committee Member, Senior Editor & Reviewer, and Editorial Board Member of many scholarly journals and conferences.
My complete resume is available on demand.