Business-IT Strategy Alignment
- "Aligning IT To Business In Complex Multinational Corporations: The Case Of The U.N. Secretariat," with Spiker, B., UK Academy for Information Systems Conference Proceedings 2012. Paper 15. http://aisel.aisnet.org/ukais2012/15. Also published on https://www.semanticscholar.org.
- “Aligning IT to Business in Complex Multinational Corporations: The case of the U.N. Secretariat,” with Spiker, B., Paper accepted at the UK Academy for Information Systems 17th Annual International Conference 2012, 27-28th March 2012, New College, Oxford, UK.
- “Business-IT Strategic Alignment for Complex Multinational Corporations: The case of the U.N. Secretariat,” Fall Conference on Global Mindset Development in Leadership and Management, University of Riverside, California, 23-24 September 2011.
- “Business-IT Strategic Alignment in Complex Multinational Corporations: The Case of The U.N. Secretariat,” Quantitative Doctorate Dissertation, School of Advanced Studies, University of Phoenix, June 2010.
- “Making Sense of Business-IT Strategic Alignment in Multinational Corporations: Context, Processes and Outcomes, Consequences,” with Spiker, B.,Journal of Global Information Management, 2010
- “Evaluating Business-IT Strategic Alignment in International Organizations using Structural Equation Modelling,” with Spiker, B., Journal of Global Information Management, 2010
- “The Five-Stage Process of Business-IT Strategic Alignment,” Fall Conference on Global Mindset Development in Leadership and Management, University of Riverside, California, 24-25 September 2010.
Fighting Corruption and Organized Crime
- Action against Drugs and Organised Crime: Aligning IT Best Practices to Projects Outcomes and Outputs. Pre-implementation stakeholders’ workshops, 27 February 2012, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Support to Anti-corruption in Nigeria: Aligning IT Best Practices to Projects Outcomes and Outputs. Pre-implementation stakeholders’ workshops, 28 February 2012, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Strengthening Judicial Integrity and Capacity in Nigeria: Aligning IT Best Practices to Projects Outcomes and Outputs. Pre-implementation stakeholders’ workshops, 29 February 2012, Abuja, Nigeria.
- Fighting Corruption in Africa: The Example of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC). Global Perspectives, Courrier d’Afrique, Sept/Oct. 2010, N. 36, pp. 38-39, Paris, France.
- Information Sharing among Law Enforcement Agencies in Nigeria: IT Models and Tools.Cybercrimes and Terrorism Nigeria Congress, National Assembly, 23-24 June 2010, Abuja, Nigeria.
- The EFCC and the Fight against Corruption in Nigeria: Models and Tools.Proceedings of the International Colloquium on Asset Stripping, University of Cape Town, South Africa, 09, 26. 27 and 28 April 2009.
- Fighting Corruption in Nigeria: The Nigerian Experience, with Waziri, F, Academia.edu, 2011.
Cryptocurrencies, AML/CFT and Organized Crime
- The Cryptocurrencies Challenge: goBlockChain, a Solution to Analyze Suspicious Transactions Patterns. 2st INTERPOL Working Group on Darknet and Cryptocurrencies, Nuremberg, Germany,10-11 October 2018
- Cryptocurrencies: Challenges and Opportunities. Conference at the Central Bank of Tunisia. Co-lecturers: Governor Marwen Abbasi, Deputy Governor Nadia Gamha and Director FIU Hachicha Lotfi; Tunis, Tunisia, 22 November 2018.
- Terms of Reference. Working Group on New Financial Technologies and Cryptocurrency under the Permanent Secretariat of the Board of Governors of Central Banks of WBU Countries. Central Bank of Tunisia, 23 November 2018.
- Fifth European Anti-Money Laundering Directive and Implications for Africa. Tunis, Tunisia, 27 June 2018.
- How to help Tunisia out of the Black and Gray Lists of the European Union and FATF? Tunis, Tunisia, 21 June 2018.
- How to recover assets stolen from Canada, Switzerland and Monaco? Monaco, 25 March 2018.
- How Can Africans Use Lex Duvalier Laws to Recover Illegally Stolen Assets? Berne, Switzerland, 25 June 2017.
- More Efforts in the Prevention of Corruption by Public Procurement! Yaounde, Cameroon, 15 May 2017
- Evidence-based Technologies Financial Intelligence Units and Law Enforcement Agencies. MONEYVAL, Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France, 06 December 2017.
- Software Products for Member States: goAML and the 4th EU AML Directive, with Oleksiy Feshchenko. Meeting of the EU FIUs Platform. DG HOME Unit D1: Terrorism and Crisis Management, Brussels, 11th May 2016.
- goAML for Financial Intelligence Units (FIUs) around AFRICA, with Michiel Van Dyk. Conference organized by The EU AML/CFT project in the Greater Horn of Africa. Kenya School of Monetary Studies (KSMS) – Nairobi; 15th March 2016.
- Lake Chad Basin: Towards a Boko Haram Islamic State? l'Express, Paris, France, 01 January 2015.
- Some Insights on the High-level Group on Illicit Financial Flows Chaired by President Mbeki. AU/UNECA Conference, Abuja, Nigeria, 03 April 2014.
- Strengthening the development and implementation of goAML. UNODC Statement at the Egmont Group 23rd Plenary, with Oleksiy Feshchenko and Igoris Krzeckovskis, Bridgetown, Barbados, 09 June 2015.
Digital Transformation; ICT for Development in Africa; African Diaspora and Regional Integration
- Digital Transformation for Development: Global Initiatives, National Strategies! Reactions to PBev Presidential Initiative, Yaounde, Cameroon, 3 November 2018.
- Mobilizing the Cameroonian Diaspora : Some Insights from Think Tank CABAC beyond FODIAS2017; June 2017
- What should we remember from the extraordinary session of the CEMAC Conference of Heads of State in N'Djamena? November 2017
- Mastering Disruptive Innovation and Technology. Global African Diaspora Studies Research Platform and African Studies, University of Vienna; 2 March 2017, Vienna, Austria
- Brexit: Lessons Learned by Pan-Africanists. Jeune Afrique, 2016.
- Creating Scientific Parks in Cameroon and National Industrial Policy (Part I).Journal l’Actu (Newspaper), N. 254, pp.23-26, Dec. 2011 (Yaoundé, Cameroon) and l’Afrique Qui Gagne (Magazine), N.54, pp. 4-6, Dec. 2011 (Gatineau-Hull, Canada).
- African Information Society Initiative (AISI), National Information and Communications Infrastructure (NICI) and Regional Information and Communications Infrastructure (RICI), 13 pages, UNECA, Addis Ababa, 1st October 2005
- Free and Open Source Software (FOSS), 6 pages, UNECA, Addis Ababa, 2 December 2005
- ICT Policies Formulation and e-Strategies Development, 33 pages, UNECA, Addis Ababa, 1st October 2005
- Comparative Analysis of ICT Policies and e-Strategies in East Africa, UNECA, Addis Ababa, 31 pages, 1st October 2005
- A Summary of ICT Policies in West Africa, 2 pages, UNECA, Addis Ababa, 31 pages, 1st October 2005
- Infrastructure and Connectivity in Africa through Existing Projects, 5 pages, UNECA, Addis Ababa, 1st October 2005
- Internet Governance and Impacts in Africa: What Can We Do? 13 pages, UNECA, Tangier, Morocco, 22 November 2005
- Impacts of World Summit of Information Society (WSIS) in Africa, 13 pages, UNECA Addis Ababa, 3 December 2005
- Good Governance, Decentralization, and New Information and Communication Technologies. Bulletin of Development, UNECA Central Africa Office, U.N., 9 pages, 2003.
- Internet and Subregional Cooperation in Central Africa. Bulletin of Development, UNECA Central Africa Office, U.N., 15 pages, 2002.
- The Role of New Information and Communication Technologies in Central Africa. Bulletin of Development, UNECA Central Africa Office, U.N., 12 pages, 2002.
- Developing an ICT Policy for Cameroon: NICI Plan and Regional Integration. UNDP/TICAD II, 2002.
- Implementation of National Information and Communication Infrastructures (NICI) in Central Africa. Bulletin of Development, UNECA Central Africa Office, U.N., 21 pages, 2001.
- New Information and Communication Technologies and Sustainable Development. Bulletin of Development, UNECA Central Africa Office, U.N., 16 pages, 2002.
- Private Sector as an Enabler of New Information and Communication Technologies. Bulletin of Development, UNECA Central Africa Office, U.N., 11 pages, 2001.
- E-commerce Innovations in Central Africa, with Gabriel Nahimana. Bulletin of Development, UNECA Central Africa Office, U.N., 5 pages, 2001.
- New Information and Communication Technologies can drive the development in Central Africa. Bulletin of Development, UNECA Central Africa Office, U.N., 10 pages, 2001.
- Using Information Technology to Fight HIV/AIDS in Cameroon. Ministry of Technical and Scientific Research, Yaounde, Cameroon, 120 pages, 2001.
- Financing of a Health District Operational in Cameroon, Sanitary Districts of Ntui and Mfou : An Interactive System of Decision Making, 1997.
- Building ICT Capacity for Central African NGOs. National NGO Workshop, ECA, January 2000.
- Promoting Gender Networking in the Central African Subregion: the e-Business Paradigm and other IT applications. Ad hoc Expert Group Meeting on Women Networking in Central Africa, March 2000;
- Promoting the Regional Integration in Central Africa: The Role of ICTs. Central African ECA's Intergovernmental Committee of Experts Meeting, April 2000;
- Africa and the Numerical Revolution: Multimedia, Education and Research. Second Session of the Conference of Ministers of Research and Development for Central and West Africa, Cameroon, February 2001;
- ICTs and Sustainable Development. Part I, Section III, Social and Economic Report, Central Africa, ECA, United Nations, pages 33-36, 2001
- The Role of ICTs for the Development of Central Africa. ECA Report, United Nations, ECA/SRDCCA/ICE/XVIII/00/PD/04(a), 30 pages, 2000
- Report on the Progress of the Implementation of National Information and Communication Infrastructures (NICI) in Central Africa. CODI III, ECA, United Nations, ECA/SRDC-CA/ICE/XX/02/PD/03, 10 pages
- Fighting Poverty, Facilitating the Regional Economic Integration of Africa with the Use of Sciences and Technologies. Bulletin of Development, UNECA Central Africa Office, United Nations, 5 pages, 2001
- Rethinking the Private Sector in Central Africa, Promoting Innovation with Sciences and ICTs. 2nd Bulletin of Development, CA-ECA, United Nations, 2001
- Good Governance, Decentralization and ICTs. ECA/SRDC- CA/AHEGM/REGINT/01/01, United Nations, 2001, 17 pages
- Networking Central African Members of Parliaments (REVIPA) and Developing the Electronic Observatory for Food Security in Central Africa (OSAN).Central African Members of Parliaments Workshop, ECA, United Nations, 2001
- IT applications to enhance gender investments and participation of women entrepreneurs in the information society. Working Group Meeting, November 1999;
- The use of Remote sensing data and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in the planning of the urban and spatial development. Central African Mayors Workshop; December 1999.
Public Procurement Corruption
- Public Procurement Reforms in Nigeria: News Frontiers for Laws, Policies and Technology; edited book with Engr. Emeka Ezeh and Dr. Abiodun Adeniyi; A publication of the Nigerian Bureau of Public Procurement (Unpublished Book); 1st edition; 239 pages, 2016.
- Public Procurement Review Software (goPRS) for Public Procurement Regulatory Authorities. Expert Group Meetings, with Julia Davis and Shadi Al Abani, 24-26 September 2012, International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA), Laxenburg, Austria.
- Fight against Corruption in Cameroon: Ten Proposals to Annihilate our National Hydra!, 25 January 2018.
- Corruption through Public Procurement: A Response from the Nigerian Bureau of Public Procurement; Abuja, Nigeria, 01 September 2015.
- Preventing Corruption in Government Procurement in Cameroon: Our Requirements for a Stronger Public Contracts Regulation Agency! November 2013.
- Government Procurement: What if more efforts are made to prevent corruption? 11 July 2013.
- Transparency in Public Procurement: How to computerize public procurement processes in Cameroon? June 2013
- Cameroon-IMF: Why the three main options proposed by Christine Lagarde will be difficult to implement in the current context in Cameroon? Yaounde, Cameroon, January 2016
- Is Africa on the Correct Path for Development? December 2013
- How to recover 5,789 billion FCFA Looted in Cameroon in 40 years? September 2012.
Leadership in Practice
- Brexit: Few Lessons Pan-Africanists Should Learn; 01 July 2016; Jeune Afrique, Paris, France.
- The 5th EU anti-money laundering directive and its implications for Africa, July 31, 2018, Jeune Afrique Magazine, Paris, France.
- Federalism: A Source of Hope for Democracy and Good Governance: Some Reflections on the Anglophone Crisis in Cameroon. Camerounlink.com, 02 March 2017, Yaounde, Cameroon
- The Anglophone Crisis in Cameroon: For an Inclusive Dialogue. com, 26 September 2017, Yaounde, Cameroon.
- English-speaking Cameroon: The Necessary Social Dialogue to Resolve the Crisis, September 27, 2017, Jeune Afrique Magazine, Paris, France.
- Leadership in Africa: The Missing Link, published by various newspapers and magazines including Le Temps (Switzerland – www.letemps.ch); Afrique Democratie (Dakar, Senegal - afriquedemocratie.net); Jeune Afrique (Paris, France), AfriqueQuiGagne (Gatineau-Hull, Canada)., 2012.
- Criminal Intelligence and Competitiveness of African Economies: The ACCI’s Approach. African Center for Competitive Intelligence (ACCI/CAVIE), 10 February 2017, Paris, France, 2017. Also published by Camerounlink.com, 13 February 2017, Yaounde, Cameroon.
Computerized Electoral Systems
- First Lessons-learned from Presidential Elections in Africa in 2011. Global Perspectives, Courrier d’Afrique, January 2012, N. 41, pp. 38-39, Paris, France;
- The Computerization of The Computerization of Electoral Processes in Africa: Challenges and Opportunities. Presentation to Ethiopian Members of Parliament, UNECA, Addis Addis, Ethiopia, July 2004;
- Methodological Approach to the Design and Development of a Computerized Electoral System”, in The Journal of the Cameroonian Electoral Process, edited by Benjamin Amama, Thomas Ebongue, Erik Essousse and René Marie Essome Bikou; Seminar on the National Electoral System, 01 September 2003; National High School of Administration and Magistrate (ENAM), Theme 5, pp. 59-78, Yaounde, Cameroon.
- Democratic Transitions in Africa: Lessons Learned from Jammeh’s Case Study. Jeune Afrique, January 2017.
Knowledge Management and Adults Online Learning
- Information and Communication Technology and Knowledge Management (KM) in the African Development Bank: An Initial Investigation and Application of the KM Scholarly-Practice-Leadership (SPL) Model. Conference on Knowledge Management, African Development Bank, Tunis, 8-9 September 2009.
- The Value of Education in the E-Learning Era: An Opportunity for Africa? Orlando, U.S., 03 February 2013.
- Toward Dynamic Algebraic Abstract Data Types. Diplome d’Etudes Approfondies (1st Year of a Ph.D Program), Postgraduate Report, University of Yaounde I, Computer Science Department, 1996;
- Specification and Development of Software in CAML environment. Master’s in Computer Science, University of Yaounde I, Computer Science Department, 1995.
Satellite/Wireless Communications and Cloud Computing
- Private Cloud Computing in Multinational Companies: Storage Area Network, Virtualization and Consolidation Techniques and Models. 2ndAnnual Cloud Computing and Virtualization CEE, CIS and Russia Conference, 21-22 May 2012, Budapest, Hungary;
- VSAT and Wireless Local Loop Systems for UN Agencies, Projects and Programs in Yaounde-Cameroon. Senior Management Team, UN Coordination, October 2001;
- Towards the Interconnectivity of Chambers Commerce in Central Africa: Design and Implementation of the Information Pilot System. CEMAC Workshop on the Use of ICTs to Boost Regional Integration in Central Africa, ECA, United Nations, Yaounde, 11-13 September 2002;
- Computerization of the Cameroonian Electoral System, Cameroon Tribune, 24 April 2004.
Interviews and Syndicated Columnist
- List includes debates, interviews, or speeches mainly on the issues of computerized electoral systems in Africa, diaspora engagement in Africa, illicit financial flows from Africa, or digital transformation and ICT for development: Radio France Internationale (Paris, France); BBC (UK); CRTV Radio (Cameroon); Spectrum Television (STV, Cameroon); TROC Radio (Montreal, Canada);
- Syndicated columnist with recurring columns published in multiple periodical publications: Le Messager: “On the Web of Alain Nkoyock (1998 – 2004); Jeune Afrique; Afriquedemocratie; Le Temps; Le Monde, etc.