All Presentations and Articles
- Hits: 17337
This webpage proposes my major presentations and articles:
1. Nkoyock, A. (2016). Brexit : les leçons que les panafricanistes devraient en tirer. Jeune Afrique. Available at jeuneafrique.com, 2016.
2. Nkoyock, A. and Spiker, B. (2012), "Aligning IT To Business In Complex Multinational Corporations: The Case Of The U.N. Secretariat". UK Academy for Information Systems Conference Proceedings 2012. Paper 15. http://aisel.aisnet.org/ukais2012/15
1. Nkoyock, A. & Spiker, B. (in press). Making Sense of Business-IT Strategic Alignment in Multinational Corporations: Context, Processes and Outcomes, Consequences,.
2. Nkoyock, A. & Spiker, B. (in press). Evaluating Business-IT Strategic Alignment in International Organizations using Structural Equation Modeling. .
3. Nkoyock, A., Davis, J., Al Abani, S. Public Procurement Review Software (goPRS) for Public Procurement Regulatory Authorities.Expert Group Meetings, 24-26 September 2012, International Anti-Corruption Academy (IACA), Laxenburg, Austria.
4. Nkoyock, A. (2012). Leadership in Africa: The Missing Link, published in various newspapers including Afrique Democratie (www.afriquedemocratie.net), Jeune Afrique, AfriqueQuiGagne, etc.
5. Nkoyock, A. (2012). Private Cloud Computing in Multinational Companies: Storage Area Network, Virtualization and Consolidation Techniques and Models.2nd Annual Cloud Computing and Virtualization CEE, CIS and Russia Conference, 21-22 May 2012, Budapest, Hungary.
6. Nkoyock, A. & Spiker B. K. (2012). Aligning IT to Business in Complex Multinational Corporations: The case of the U.N. Secretariat. Paper accepted at the UK Academy for Information Systems 17th Annual International Conference 2012, 27-28th March 2012, New College, Oxford, UK.
7. Nkoyock, A. (2012). Action against Drugs and Organised Crime: Aligning IT Best Practices to Projects Outcomes and Outputs.Pre-implementation stakeholders’ workshops, 27 February 2012, Abuja, Nigeria.
8. Nkoyock, A. (2012). Support to Anti-corruption in Nigeria: Aligning IT Best Practices to Projects Outcomes and Outputs.Pre-implementation stakeholders’ workshops, 28 February 2012, Abuja, Nigeria.
9. Nkoyock, A. (2012). Strengthening Judicial Integrity and Capacity in Nigeria: Aligning IT Best Practices to Projects Outcomes and Outputs.Pre-implementation stakeholders’ workshops, 29 February 2012, Abuja, Nigeria.
10. Nkoyock, A. (2011). Business-IT Strategic Alignment for Complex Multinational Corporations: The case of the U.N. Secretariat.Fall Conference on Global Mindset Development in Leadership and Management, University of Riverside, California, 23-24 September 2011.
11. Nkoyock, A. (2011) (French). Fighting Corruption in Africa: The Example of the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC).Global Perspectives, Courrier d’Afrique, Sept/Oct. 2010, N. 36, pp. 38-39, Paris, France.
12. Nkoyock, A. (2011) (French). Creating a Scientific Park in Cameroon and National Industrial Policy (Part I). Journal l’Actu (Newspaper), N. 254, pp.23-26, Dec. 2011 (Yaoundé, Cameroon) and L’Afrique Qui Gagne (Magazine), N.54, pp. 4-6, Dec. 2011 (Gatineau-Hull, Canada).
13. Nkoyock, A. (2011) (French). First Lessons-learned from Presidential Elections in Africa in 2011.Global Perspectives, Courrier d’Afrique, January 2012, N. 41, pp. 38-39, Paris, France
14. Nkoyock, A. (2010). Business-IT Strategic Alignment in Complex Multinational Corporations: The Case of The U.N. Secretariat, Quantitative Doctorate Dissertation, School of Advanced Studies, University of Phoenix, June 2010.
15. Nkoyock, A. (2010). The EFCC and the Fight against Corruption in Nigeria: Models and Tools.Proceedings of the International Colloquium on Asset Stripping, University of Cape Town, South Africa, 09, pp. 26.
16. Nkoyock, A. (2010). Information Sharing among Law Enforcement Agencies in Nigeria: IT Models and Tools. Cybercrimes and Terrorism Nigeria Congress, National Assembly, 23-24 June 2010, Abuja, Nigeria.
17. Nkoyock, A. & Waziri, F. (2010). Fighting Corruption in Nigeria: The Nigerian Experience. Academia.edu, 2011.
18. Nkoyock, A. (2010). The Five-Stage Process of Business-IT Strategic Alignment.Fall Conference on Global Mindset Development in Leadership and Management, University of Riverside, California, 24-25 September 2010.
19. Nkoyock, A. (2001) (French). Using Information Technology to Fight HIV/AIDS in Cameroon.Ministry of Technical and Scientific Research, Yaounde, Cameroon, 120 pages.
20. Nkoyock, A. (2001). Information and Communication Technology and Knowledge Management (KM) in the African Development Bank: An Initial Investigation and Application of the KM Scholarly-Practice-Leadership (SPL) Model.Powerpoint Presentation. Conference on Knowledge Management, African Development Bank, Tunis, 8-9 September 2009.
21. Specification and development of software in CAML environment. Master in Computer Science, 1995;
22. Toward dynamic algebraic abstract data types. DEA (1st Year of a PhD Program), Postgraduate Report, 1996;
23. Financing of a Health District Operational in Cameroon, Sanitary Districts of Ntui and Mfou : An Interactive System of Decision Making, 1997;
24. IT applications to enhance gender investments and participation of women entrepreneurs in the information society. Working Group Meeting, November 1999;
25. The use of Remote sensing data and Geographic Information Systems (GIS) in the planning of the urban and spatial development. Central African Mayors Workshop; December 1999;
26. Building ICT capacity for Central African NGOs. National NGO Workshop, ECA, January 2000
27. Promoting Gender Networking in the Central African Subregion: the e-Business Paradigm and other IT applications. Ad hoc Expert Group Meeting on Women Networking in Central Africa, March 2000;
28. Promoting the Regional Integration in Central Africa: The Role of ICTs. Central African ECA's Intergovernmental Committee of Experts Meeting, April 2000;
29. Africa and the Numerical Revolution: Multimedia, Education and Research. Second Session of the Conference of Ministers of Research and Development for Central and West Africa, Cameroon, February 2001;
31. VSAT and Wireless Local Loop Systems for UN Agencies, Projects and Programs in Yaounde-Cameroon. Senior Management Team, UN Coordination, October 2001
32. ICTs and Sustainable Development. Part I, Section III, Social and Economic Report, Central Africa, ECA, United Nations, pages 33-36, 2001
33. The Role of ICTs for the Development of Central Africa. ECA Report, United Nations, ECA/SRDCCA/ICE/XVIII/00/PD/04(a),pages, 2000
34. Report on the Progress of the Implementation of National Information and Communication Infrastructures (NICI) in Central Africa. CODI III, ECA, United Nations, ECA/SRDC-CA/ICE/XX/02/PD/03, 10 pages
35. Fighting Poverty, Facilitating the Regional Economic Integration of Africa with the Use of Sciences and Technologies. 1st Bulletin of Development, CA-ECA, United Nations, 5 pages, 2001
36. Thinking the Private Sector in Central Africa, Promoting Innovation with Sciences and ICTs. 2nd Bulletin of Development, CA-ECA, United Nations, 2001
37. Good Governance, Decentralization and ICTs. ECA/SRDC-CA/AHEGM/REGINT/01/01, United Nations, 2001, 17 pages
38. Towards the Interconnectivity of Chambers Commerce in Central Africa : Design and Implementation of the Information Pilot System. CEMAC Workshop on the Use of ICTs to Boost Regional Integration in Central Africa, ECA, United Nations, Yaounde, 11-13 September 2002
39. Networking Central African Members of Parliaments (REVIPA) and Developing the Electronic Observatory for Food Security in Central AfricaÂ (OSAN). Central African Members of Parliaments Workshop, ECA, United Nations, 2001
40. Developing an ICT Policy for Cameroon: NICI Plan and Regional Integration. UNDP/TICAD II, 2002.